Writer - on-site Dallas, TX, or remote - U.S. only
PartnerComm is a leading custom internal communication agency. We combine deep human resources (HR) content knowledge with ad agency-level creativity to help iconic brands around the world tell a compelling story about benefits, pay, culture, wellness, diversity and inclusion, and more.
For 29 years, we have created informative and inspiring communication for our clients. Our talented in-house writers, designers, programmers, project managers and multimedia specialists develop everything from gorgeous emails and brochures to engaging games, videos and podcasts to powerful websites and interactive tools.
About the Role
We are looking for a full-time writer to draft communication for clients with complex needs.Are you driven, ambitious, quick-witted and creative? If so, you may be a great fit for PartnerComm!
A successful PartnerComm writer understands the importance of communicating clearly and effectively. They are comfortable drafting creative, detailed content on tight timelines while following client style and brand guidelines. They enjoy working closely with team members and clients to deliver on communication objectives. They are detail-oriented - capable of managing multiple projects on multiple timelines with cross-functional teams.
If you live outside the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, a work-at-home (remote) offer is possible. If you live within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, we require you work on-site at our Dallas location.
- Draft creative, error-free content for a variety of media, including but not limited to web/digital copy, slide decks, brochures, guides, emails and video scripts
- Write in multiple voices across different companies, including C-suite-level executives
- Apply AP style to writing when required
- Develop client- and/or person-specific style sheets, as needed
- Self-proof writing for grammar, spelling, consistency, widows, etc. so that final product to client is error-free
- Develop multichannel communication strategies that address client needs
- Play an active role in client calls, including listening, presenting content and note taking
- Communicate effectively with internal teams
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with tight timelines
- Uphold the highest standards of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Exhibit resourcefulness and critical thinking when identifying potential problems and challenges by finding creative solutions that ensure smooth operations
- Bachelor's degree in writing, communication, journalism or related degree
- Preferably a minimum of 3-5 years of dedicated writing experience
- Knowledge of employee benefits, HR, client management and/or communication consulting a plus
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Expertise with the Microsoft Suite, including PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Google Suite knowledge is also beneficial.
- Demonstrate a proactive and efficient approach to prioritize and complete assigned tasks with a sense of urgency, especially when under pressure
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to travel to PartnerComm headquarters in Dallas/Fort Worth and client locations, as needed
This is a full-time position. Preference will be given to DFW area employees who can work on-site in the Dallas office. Remote candidates outside of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex may be considered if their experience is a good fit for the job. PartnerComm is based in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. This position comes with salary, bonus potential, a 401(k), eligibility to enroll in full medical benefits, and top-notch equipment and resources to do your job well. Please, no recruiters.
SEND RESUME AND WRITING SAMPLES (PDF OR ONLINE) TO jobs@.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PartnerComm, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, employment applicants and other covered persons without regard to unlawful considerations of race, color, religion or creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
No agencies, please. All resumes submitted directly to a PartnerComm employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the PartnerComm Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of PartnerComm, Inc. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PartnerComm as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process.