Hunter Gatherer AHP has a fantastic oppurtunity for an experienced Histology Biomedical Scientist to join a Central London based Private Laboratory on a Temp-to-Perm contract. For this role candidates need to have an advanced practitioner qualification and to deal with specimens from categories A - E.
- Monday - Friday
- 37.5 hours per week
- 9am - 5:30pm, shift patterns can offer some flexibility
- Dissection categories A - E
- Must have Advanced Practitioner portfolio
- ASAP start ideal
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Temp to perm contract
About the Individual:
- Current HCPC Registration
- IBMS Accredited Degree
- Advanced Practitioner portfolio
At Hunter Gatherer AHP, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Jessica at Hunter AHP on (phone number removed).
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)