Telecoms Design Delivery Manager
On-site 5 days per week Reading
Inside IR35 - 6 Month Contact
350 per day
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Our Telecoms client is looking for a Design Delivery Manager to coordinate and drive the delivery of Site Designs within the UK.
You will provide the design governance to Ericsson Approved Service Suppliers (ASP's) as the conduit between customers and ASP's resolving any challenges and queries during the site design process. You will manage all sites but primarily be required to utilise your skills and experience to overcome dependencies and support identifying solutions for blocked sites.
You will have close involvement with design ASP's, working collaboratively to achieve commitment.
You will be within a team which is a crucial driver of the Intelligent Site Engineering from trial volume to large-scale BAU design process managing tools and resources (on-shore and off-shore) which is required to deliver this successfully.
- Lead and coordinate Delivery requirements with respect to design activities and Design Dependencies relating to Network Roll-out (NRO) of Radio Products.
- You will be involved in the planning and management of the design services needed to secure an efficient delivery process and a timely customer acceptance. You will work closely with 3rd party suppliers to achieve commitments and therefore have good supplier and people management skills motivating the team to deliver against targets.
- You will ensure work is executed as per the project requirements and will act as a point of contact for design activities towards the Customer Delivery Organisation, Third Parties, as well as the Project Organisation and internal Partners.
- You will be accountable for design service delivery from instruction through the GA and DD phases ensuring site designs are approved by the customer in a timely manner.
- You will consider EHS and apply safety first mindset to all decisions and actions.
- This role is suited to candidates with a proficient background of delivery management, supported by an awareness of, technical solutions, acquisition, or construction management.
To be successful in the role you must:
- Ensure design critical metric measurements are in place and continually reported on. Act on relevant metrics by investigating and implementing corrective actions, participate in Customer Delivery meetings and issue associated reports.
- Manage the client's Third parties to deliver sites through a controlled program of works ensuring that all design dependencies are managed through to completion in accordance with the required volume commitments.
- Actively handle issues or dependencies throughout the delivery cycle that may impact the progress of a design ensuring designs achieve the required customer standards and quality.
- Ensure planning information is maintained in the project tools and all documentation is handled in a structured manner and uploaded to the required repositories.
- Good understanding of CDM 2015
Everybody is welcome
Diversity and Inclusion Statement. PCR Digital
"At PCR Digital, we are committed to ensuring that diversity, equity and inclusion play a role at all stages of our recruitment - it is important to us that our own company culture and the culture of our network is as varied and supportive as possible. We love people (it's why we do what we do), so, regardless of background, we welcome you to work with us or apply to any of our jobs if you feel that they are right for you."