Start Date: ASAP
Full or Part Part Time
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for work in Hertfordshire and surrounding areas? Here at DMG Education we are recruiting staff to join our candidate bank to work at our partner schools across Hertfordshire.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who display strong behaviour management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, pride in their work and a proactive, caring temperament.
SEND provisions are ever evolving and require a dynamic approach from all members of staff involved throughout their pupils education journey.
As part of our bank of staff you will have the following available to you:
- Weekly pay on a Friday.
- The opportunity for long term or permanent work.
- Flexibility to choose what days you would like to work each week.
- Direct access to your local partnership manager.
- Regular and consistent work in your chosen schools.
- CPD opportunities
- Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results
- To have had experience working with challenging behaviours and SEN
- A willingness to learn every step of the way
- To have an engaging teaching style
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- To care about your work and do the best for your students
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Hold proof of right to work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Provide 2 references to cover the last 24 months minimum
If you are a Teaching Assistant, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities at DMG Education contact Niki Work.