Castle Employment Group are excited to be working with a highly successful manufacturer based in North Yorkshire who are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their senior team. This fantastic opportunity will give you the chance to join a company with continuous growth and investment and that goes from strength to strength This is a permanent role offering a competitive salary and career progression.
As the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Implementation & Maintenance of the Supply Chain & Procurement Structure
- Development of master capacity plans for the site & supporting site Planners in developing plans
- Analyse Sales Forecasts across the business and work with Commercial Account Managers/Demand Planner to optimise Forecast accuracy
- Supporting the Commercial Team on meeting customer requirements & development of relationships with Customer Supply Chain Teams
- Management of the process of raw materials and packaging
- Managing budgets
- Supporting the site Warehouse/Logistics Supervisor in the performance of their duties
- Development of relationships with key suppliers / customers
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a supply chain role and come from a Manufacturing or Engineering background. Previous managerial experience is essential. You should have strong negotiation and planning skills and be highly IT literate.
The role offers a salary up to 60,000 and the business is commutable from Driffield, Beverley, Pickering, Malton, Hull and surrounding areas.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.