Supply Chain Co-ordinator UK Established Clothing Retailer SW London Salary up to 30,000 + Great Benefits
Zachary Daniels are excited to be partnering with an amazing well-established and expanding clothing retailer. We are seeking a driven and passionate Supply Chain Co-ordinator who will be the key link between the 3rd Party Inbound Freight partner, the 3rd Party Warehousing partner, the B&M teams and suppliers, ensuring that freight moves from suppliers to the warehouse on time. The successful applicant will be able to seek efficiencies, be visible to all internal and external functions and ensure the supply chain is cost effective.
The role as Supply Chain Co-ordinator:
- Work closely with the 3rd Party Inbound Freight Partner to ensure supplier movements are managed accurately and efficiently
- Liaise with suppliers and the 3PL to ensure on time despatches and deliveries to warehouse
- Ensure costs such as demurrage, storage and Customs charges are kept to minimum
- Liaise with 3rd party Warehouse Team to plan weekly intake, manage changes and work through weekly peaks
- Using the 3rd party freight forwarders tracking system ensure there is clarity/visibility around Purchase Orders and Inbound freight throughout the business.
- Work with internal stakeholders to continually review and implement process improvement
- Provide accurate and timely reporting
- Liaise internally with key stakeholders; Finance, Buying & Merchandising, confirming dates, costs, etc where necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a retail supply chain role especially working with freight forwarders (essential
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in using an ERP Microsoft AX would be advantageous
- Basic understanding of customs and excise
Supply Chain Co-ordinator package
The salary offered is up to 30,000 + great company benefits
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production Finance HR & Talent H&S & Compliance Marketing, Digital & Technology Property & Centre Management Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations Senior Appointments & Exec Sales Supply Chain & Logistics Legal