We are seeking a highly motivated individual, a self-starter, and a team player, with a strong drive for results and continual improvement. In joining our team, you will enjoy a competitive salary, great benefits, and a creative and energetic work environment. Recruiter job entails providing guidance, support, and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures, and practices of Human Resources and the Payroll department. This position encompasses planning, organizing and managing recruiting activities ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. Recruiters will guide the entire onboarding process of new hires. At times, this position requires working in a fast-paced environment with time constraints. This position has the potential for growth. A professional and positive image must be consistently displayed by the employee.
- Organizing, managing, coordinating, and assisting of hiring personnel.
- Attending Job Fairs and other recruiting events
- Coordinating and assisting with tasks related to the recruitment process and needed reports.
- Contacting candidates during the new hire process for interviews or training.
- Supporting in completion of job application materials and documents, and preparation of employment interviews and/or needed information for employee separations
- Preparing, reviewing, interpreting, and analyzing, a variety of data, information and reports, and making recommendations depending on findings.
- Build/post job descriptions, onboard new employees, interview candidates
- Must be at least 18 years of age and possess basic computer experience (6 months+) and type at least 35 words per minute.
- Must possess and maintain a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience is required, and a high degree of attention to detail. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to read, fluently speak, and understand the English language.
- Degree in Business strongly desired. 2 years of recruiting experience. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete all required training.
- Must have experience in Recruiting.
- Skills in Human Resources are preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation and able to work weekends, holidays, and days off.
GAT Airline Ground Support, as an equal opportunity employer, makes hiring decisions based on business needs and the best-qualified candidates available and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. GAT Airline Ground Support is a drug-free workplace and conducts a random drug test. Employment with GAT Airline Ground Support is contingent upon a clean driving record, 10-year Criminal History records check, and drug screen as required. You must also have proof of high school or GED completion.