About Murphy Company
Since 1907, Murphy Company has been a leading mechanical contractor in the St. Louis and Denver markets that provides its professionals the environment, opportunities, technology, and tools to experience a rewarding career. Being a company that prides itself on its core values of employee well-being, enduring relationships, and integrity and professionalism, we know it starts with our employees. We strongly believe our people are our most important asset, and we strive every day to make Murphy a great place to work as we build our clients' visions.
We Are Looking For Someone Like You
As a Service Coordinator, you will be a member of Murphy's Denver Service team.
You will help us create, edit, and send out maintenance agreement and project proposals to our customers. You'll also be a key player in maintaining our open backlog of work by following up on open proposals and action items with account managers and customers. We will also enlist your assistance with researching and solving purchase order issues, and navigating customer billing requirements. As a team member with direct written and verbal customer interaction, you will need to have a high level of attention to detail and professionalism. Our Service team works in a fast-paced, high volume, and fun environment.
Your Day-to-Day at Murphy Company
- Create and edit maintenance agreement proposals to provide customers a professional and comprehensive document detailing how Murphy provides preventative maintenance.
- Create and edit project proposals using quote information from account managers.
- Follow up with account managers and customers regarding open proposals.
- Work together with account managers to create and maintain opportunities in our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform to create visibility into our backlog of work.
- Track contract reviews and approvals needed from the Murphy Legal team.
- Use CRM to maintain and update customer contact information.
- Research and solve purchase order issues to help with timely billing
- Suggest and document innovative ways to improve processes and technology within your daily workflows.
Bring Your A-Game!
Our ideal candidate should possess the following traits:
- Excellent professionalism and attention to detail.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a professional environment.
- Self-starter: Must have the ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
- Technology skills: General comfort using technology and able to learn new tools quickly.
- Critical thinking: Must have the ability to problem solve creatively and independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Business or similar is preferred.
What We Will Bring to the Table
- A collaborative, family-friendly work environment
- Knowledge and expertise that has helped us grow and thrive for the last 112 years
- Competitive pay and an excellent benefits package, including health and life insurance, a robust wellness program, 401(k), and profit sharing.
- A personal time off plan that rivals our competitors