Senior Project Architect / Project Manager, full-time, with 5+ years of production experience, or more, preferred. This role is primarily in-office, with a limited ability to work from home per company policy.
This position requires: a strong understanding of building systems and delivery methods, ability to work in a team environment with consultant, taking responsibility for the complete integration of design and technical aspects of a project. Architectural registration preferred but not required.
Essential Duties and Functions: (Plus other duties as assigned or required)
1. Production of high quality construction documents and reviewing progress at certain milestones with the Director of Design to ensure design intent is maintained. Emphasis will be on the knowledge of building code and systems and ability to develop documents in Revit for the preparation of documents, including pricing and bidding packages, client presentations, and construction documents.
2. Attend meetings as required to monitor and ensure client expectations are being met
3. Assist Principals in developing plans to ensure project success
4. Mentoring of team members
5. Schedule and supervise Quality Assurance Reviews for projects at critical milestones
6. Other duties as assigned or required
1. Bachelors Degree in Architecture
2. Minimum 5 years' experience producing construction documents with Revit
3. Experience managing multiple consecutive projects in various stages
4. Experience managing multiple personnel
Please email a link to your PDF portfolio and resume to info@ with 2023 Senior PA as the subject line.