A luxury AD100 high-end residential Los Angeles based design firm is seeking an accomplished Senior Interior Designer with plenty of high-end residential experience to join their team! Must be excited about design and a team player! Firm offers amazing benefits such as strong Healthcare, PTO and others!
About this role:
A luxury, residential Los Angeles based design firm is seeking an accomplished Senior Interior Designer to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a strong design portfolio, with 8-10 years of working experience with a similar AD100 firm.
- Manage and supervise junior design team members in specifying and selecting FF&E and reviewing design and production documents.
- Attend regular off-site meetings with vendors and clients, including job site progress checks with socially distant protocol in place.
- Propose new design concepts and oversee project direction in collaboration with owner.
- Maintain organized project files for materials, billing, and correspondence.
- Produce renders, mood boards, specifications, quotes, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Interior Design, or related field
- Forward-thinking team player, and a keen eye for detail.
- Fantastic time management and multitasking skills
- Experience in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite. Studio experience is highly preferred!
- High-level understanding of visual elements such as layout, type, and fonts for presentations and beyond
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an established team with a refined sense of style!
**PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PORTFOLIO IN CV IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR REVIEW!**