Senior Customer Service Advisor
Up to £26,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Calling all Customer Service heroes: Are you ready for a unique and rewarding role within healthcare. Our client is looking for a customer service advisor to support their customers and colleagues with operational enquiries, maintain patient records and achieve complaint resolution. You will be confident in helping customers via phone and email and keen to take ownership of the issues raised; identifying the best solution to resolve their query first time.
The role -
- Effectively drive performance of the team ensuring excellent customer service isprovided.
- Provide effective 1st and 2nd line customer support alongside key responsibilities.
- To work alongside theirclinical and dispensary teams and directly reporting to the Customer Service Manager; to achieve the support team and company objectives.
- To respond to all customer contact through telephone, email and social media.
- To produce correspondence in an accurate and professional manner relating to patient issues.
- To be responsible for accurate data input in relation to patient consultations and accounts.
- To ensure all complaints are managed effectively and escalated appropriately, when they can not be resolved at first point.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with third-party organisations.
- You will be the voice of our customers, representing their needs throughout the rest of the business.
Skills and knowledge -
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- Proven track record of successfully handling complaints to an exceptional standard
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and email systems
- Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality.
- Accurate and professional communicator both verbally and written.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Excellent time management: organisational and prioritisation skills.
If this role sounds like something you are interested in, please click APPLY. However if you want more information about the role you can email (url removed) or call (phone number removed).