We have a number of great opportunities for Senior Building Surveyors to join an office in Eltham, London team with a potential for hybrid working. You will be working on a wide range of interesting projects across the main sectors: Housing, Education, Commercial, Care and Health.
Candidates will ideally have:-
- MRICS status
- Successful experience of leading interdisciplinary project teams
- Excellent core building surveying and project management skills
- A track record of managing programmes of work
- Excellent client interface skills
This role offers a highly competitive package with excellent career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor to positively contribute and progress within a friendly modern construction consultancy.
Some benefits include:
- Scottish Windows pension and salary sacrifice (4.5% contribution matched)
- Life assurance cover for all colleagues (x4 annual salary)
- Medicash, health plan
- Bonus payments for introducing new people to the business
- Professional development scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Birthday leave
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.