We are working with a well-run, oversubscribed secondary school in Greater Manchester to recruit a permanent Science Teacher to teach across KS3 and KS4 standard. The role will initially start as a temp position which will turn perm for the right candidate.
- Staff morale is good.
- Well organised.
- Excellent SEN provision.
- First-rate facilities.
- Effective relationships with parents.
- Approachable and committed leadership team.
- Comprehensive Scheme of Work and resources provided.
- Experienced and capable HoD.
- Supportive and welcoming team.
Role of the Science Teacher
- Teaching all three Sciences across KS3 and KS4.
- 5 days per week.
- Temp to Perm position.
- Starting ASAP - September 2023.
Ideal Science Teacher
- Will take responsibility for a full teaching timetable.
- Able to engage pupils of all abilities.
- Reliable and committed.
- Experience of teaching Science at GCSE Level.
- QTS or QTLS.
To Apply for the Science Teacher Role
Please send your CV via this advert. Having met the leadership team at the school I can answer any questions you may have, so if you d like a chat first please call the office and ask for Sunny Gosal.
Amnis Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All Amnis staff must hold/apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.