Are you a detail-oriented and highly organised individual who is looking for an exciting new career prospect?
Our client, an established and successful business solutions provider, are looking to recruit a self-motivated Scheduling Coordinator to join their busy and growing team in Shoreham-by-Sea. This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build their career, as our client offers exciting job prospects for those who excel in the role.
If you believe you have strong communication skills and can proactively organise and make sharp and effective decisions under pressure, we would love you to hear from you!
- Review orders provided throughout the business to ensure they meet all pre-requirements and can be scheduled for a suitably skilled Engineer
- Strive to meet and exceed the resourcing KPI's associated to travel time, overtime spend and failed visits
- Effectively communicate with engineers on complex requirements including the approval of overtime requirements, stay overs and multiple engineer projects
- Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders on changes to engineering such as sickness, over-running jobs or projects completed ahead of schedule
- Review engineering notes to ensure they are communicated to internal stakeholders
- Pass jobs to relevant teams for invoicing or costings, where required
- Support engineers in relation to logistical requirements including accommodation bookings, identification of stock locality and changes to schedule
- Be able to change, adjust and re-schedule jobs based on adjusted priorities
- Work with third party contractors where required to undertake work on company's behalf
- Schedule and prioritise fault-based visits for fault engineers, meeting Service Level Agreements for these
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple engineering requests simultaneously
- A quick and logical thinker
- A good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Able to react to changing requirements and priorities
- Be able to work efficiently by themselves and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be able to work independently where required
- A desire to grow and expand your technical knowledge and customer service skills
- Prior experience in an IT or Telecom Support or Delivery role (desired not essential)
Opportunity to progress into any of the roles:
- Resource Co-Ordination Lead
- Order Delivery Agent
- Project Manager
- Fast Order Fulfilment Agent
Job Title: Scheduling Coordinator
Salary: Up to 26,000 per annum
For more information, please contact Joe Walker at Clearline Recruitment.