Altro have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join our friendly Global Customer Care Centre here in Letchworth Garden City. This is a full time, permanent role.
As well as an exciting opportunity and a competitive salary, what do we have offer?
- Hybrid working Following an initial training period of up to 6 months, this role will provide flexibility around both home and office working
- Holiday entitlement starts at 25 days (pro rata); if you need a little extra you can buy some more
- Share in our Success - The Board periodically awards free shares to eligible members of staff through a Share Incentive Scheme
- A defined contribution pension scheme available for all staff
- Hopefully never needed, but from day one you will be covered by our life assurance scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay and an onsite Occupational Health Service
- Confidential 24-hour life management and personal support service for you and your family
- Free eye tests are available for all employees
- A paid day off each year to take part in our volunteering scheme
- Don t worry about getting parked we have free car parking at all our sites
- We offer long service awards to all our employees
- Learning and Development - training and development support, no matter where you are in your career
- A variety of social events across the group, including the company Christmas party.
- It might be a long way off but we know it s not always easy to stop working so we provide advice and support to ease the transition to retirement.
So as a Sales Coordinator, what will you be doing? As the first point of contact, you will play an important role providing excellent customer service to new and existing customers and accurately record customer requirements as well as process sales orders and handle sales enquiries by phone or email.
You will be responsible for managing complex and bespoke orders for specific export markets, reviewing contracts, terms & conditions and facilitating the preparation of shipping, banking documentation and related paperwork, including Letters of Credit and Certificates of Origin.
You will promote point of sale activities, including new product launches, sales promotions and the sale of short rolls, accessories, obsolete or discontinued stock
Who are we looking for? An internal/external sales background and experience of processing sales orders would be ideal. We need someone who has the ability to prioritise their workload, multi task and use their own initiative. An enthusiastic individual who is a flexible, team player.
It s not just about your experience and here at Altro we recruit very much on cultural fit. We believe if you have the right attitude and enthusiasm, then we have the right tools and staff to help you be successful in your new role with us!
So, who are Altro? A leading European manufacturer and supplier of premium flooring and wall cladding systems for construction and transport. We have been going strong since 1919. Family owned and run, we share family values; we care about you, each other and what we do. Head to our Life_at_altro Instagram page to find out more about and
Sounds like a great opportunity right? Click apply today!