Our client s business is expanding, and they seek to add a full time Sales Estimator with strong experience of quoting customers, following up on quotes and ensuring works are completed.
- Carrying out general administrative duties.
- Greeting and serving trade customers where necessary.
- Ensuring brochures are replenished and distributed when required.
- Providing quotations using our system to trade and homeowners
- Engage in training provided on systems and products
- Processing quotations into Windows Designer or Logikal systems
- Preparing quotations and providing customer service for trade customers
Skills and Knowledge
- Ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner, in line company SLAs
- Good computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Highly efficient and organized, with an excellent eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Strong data entry skill, excellent IT skills and the ability to manage a pressurized workload will also be essential requirements for this role.