We are working with a fantastic and successful client, based in Burton upon Trent who are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis with the opportunity to become permanent.
- Supporting the sales team providing admin support.
- General administration duties including data entry and order processing.
- Contacting potential clients following up on mailshots.
- Taking customer enquires and liaising with the sales department.
- Dealing with external customers, providing excellent service at every opportunity.
- Managing the sales inbox, and responding via emails
- Pulling together quotations for customers and following up on quotations
- Acting as a point of contact between the sales team and different departments
- Working with MS Office including Excel
- Updating CRM with customer interactions
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers
- After sales support
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience working as an administration or similar environment.
- Highly organised with the ability to work and adhere to key deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. (Verbal and in writing)
- Self-motivated and happy to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Customer service background
- Attention to detail.
- Quick Leaner
- Professional Attitude
Rate & Working Hours
- Temporary Ongoing
- Full time 8.30am 5pm (30 mins lunch)
- £11.28 to £12.82 per hour dependant on experience
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - (url removed)
(phone number removed)