This post offers an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to use their strengths and passion to lead the delivery of the decarbonisation of our housing stock and offices, ensuring that we make the right choices.Role Summary:
Salary: 42,500 + Car Allowance 1,800.00
Full time, 37 hours per week
28 days annual leave
Hybrid work/flexible - 2/3 days office or site and the rest from home - Based in eiither the Durham or Ashington office
Personal developmentRetrofit Manager Breakdown:
Retrofit Manager Requirements:
- Drive and experience to develop and control the design and delivery of retrofit and energy efficiency programmes which reduce the energy costs of our customers.
- Improve the thermal efficiency of their homes.
- Improve access to affordable warmth.
- Source external funding and resolve the challenges we face in delivering the Governments Net Zero strategy.
- Previous experience in a construction type management or supervisor position.
- Experience with residential retrofits schemes or similar.
- Experience of using SAP/RdSap and an understanding of PAS2035 retrofit requirements.
- Experience in Environmental sustainability, including energy management.
- Experience of delivering grant funding applications.
- Knowledge of the social housing sustainability and decarbonisation and the relevant legislation and standards, including Decent Home Standards.
If this I something that you're interested in please don't hesitate to get in touch, call William McCann on (phone number removed) or Email at .(url removed)