We are seeking a talented and experienced professional to join a new team. As a Releasing Officer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring quality control, product release, and overall operational excellence. If you thrive in a busy environment and have a passion for delivering exceptional results, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Following, promoting, and enforcing relevant SOPs, Job Aids, and Company policies and procedures
- Undertaking Quality Control release of materials and compounded products in accordance with defined procedures
- Building new products, compiling documentation, and coordinating their approval on the CATO Software Package
- Actively working towards increasing the shelf life of finished products
- At least 2 years post-qualification relevant GMP experience
- Scientific Degree Qualification (or equivalent) is highly desirable
- Experience using GxP Quality Management System
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously and making decisions
- Strong, up-to-date knowledge of Aseptic Processes/Quality Release of Aseptic Finished Products
- Experience in auditing is preferable
- Highly computer literate with experience operating all Microsoft Office software
Our client values innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact and contribute to their success. They offer a supportive and inclusive work environment where personal and professional growth is encouraged.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a company that values your expertise, apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.