Varang Recruitment are looking for experienced Registered Nurses ( RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work various day or night shifts on block booking or on ad-hoc base meeting your suitability with our prestigious clients based in Slough and surrounding areas.
If you are looking to work for great organisations that run on strong principles and values of inclusion, empowerment, strength, dignity, and respect, then please apply below.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse:
- Reliable and flexible with understanding your duty of care
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care program and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes policies and procedures.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
As a Registered Nurse, you will receive a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration, uniform, and DBS
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are a Registered Nuse and would like to know moreabout this vacancy please give us a call on (phone number removed) or apply now.