We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in Nantgarw.
We are looking for an energetic, intelligent, and motivated individual to join our very successful team.
Annual Salary- £22,000 to £24,000- depending on experience
Hours of work- 8am 5pm Monday Friday
Key Duties of the role are:
- Managing an industrial desk to maximise business by increasing workers supplied
- Managing recruitment activity through all channels to fulfil client requirements
- Delivering excellent service level to clients
- Contact prospective clients and highlight the services we offer
- Managing an existing candidate database
- Represent the brand positively in all actions
- Ensure we operate to compliance standards & all employment legislation
- Lead Generation, cold calling companies informing them of our business
- Creating & maximising new business opportunities & negotiating the best commercial terms to add to the profitability of the branch
The successful candidate will have:
- Good customer service skills.
- Background of a similar role is an advantage but not essential
- Good computer skills
- Have a full driving licence & car
- Good written and spoken English level
In return gap personnel offer the following benefits;
- Uncapped commission structure
- Annual awards ceremony
- Dental and medical cover
- Company events
- Birthday day off
- Support from a marketing, HR & finance team.
Successful candidates will be a pro-active team worker, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact.
We are acting as an employment agency.