Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer, used to managing the whole life cycle process ?
You can help create a greener UK
A greener, more environmentally-friendly UK is possible and we re making it happen. As a Resourcing Assistant at SUEZ, recycling and recovery UK, you ll be contributing to an ever growing established recycling and recovery company that s helping customers reduce their impact on the environment, conserve natural resources and reduce landfill.
About the Role
- £28,888 + 3% Bonus + Benefits
- Based at our new base at Milton Keynes
- Full Time / Permanent position
- This is not a hybrid working opportunity - it will be 5 days per week in the office at Milton Keynes
- This is an IN-HOUSE recruitment role.
Internal Job Title - Resourcing Assistant
What will I be doing as a Recruitment Consultant / Resourcing Assistant?
- We are looking for an experienced Resourcer / Recruiter to join our in house talent acquisition team.
- You will be responsible for full life-cycle recruitment in Milton Keynes - this will include Drivers / Loaders and graded employees.
What are the requirements? (experience and qualifications)
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated team player with a proven track record of success in recruiting top talent with the enthusiasm and drive to take on a new challenge and take their career in a new direction.
- By proactively sourcing and identifying qualified candidates from numerous sources, you will be using your outgoing nature and strong communication skills to cold-call passive candidates, continually building a pipeline of top talent and developing a network suitable for potential employment within SUEZ UK.
- You will be experienced in building strong relationships with all levels of management and HR.
- To apply candidates should possess relevant experience in a full life-cycle recruitment role gained either in-house or with an agency and have the drive to make an impact in this challenging but rewarding role.
- Full Life-cycle means - liaising with Hiring Managers to determine their requirements / advertising / carefully scrutinising CV's / booking in interviews / Interviewing candidates / making job offers / regretting / ensuring relevant eligibility documents are received and appropriately stored / booking inductions / report writing etc.
- A CIPD Level 3 or 5 qualification would be desirable, but not essential.
Who we are
SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is a forward-thinking company recognised as one of the top places in the UK to work. We are proud of the fantastic opportunities for personal growth and development we offer our people. As we continue to develop and grow, you can play an important part in the essential work we are doing to make businesses and communities more sustainable.
Working at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK is not like most jobs it means striving to secure our planet s resources and being part of the resource revolution. By joining us, you will help to safeguard the environment and the public through essential waste and water management services, contribute to the sustainable development of communities, businesses and regions, and promote the emerging low-carbon circular economy.
With a raft of benefits, family-friendly policies and excellent remuneration packages, there s never been a better time to join SUEZ recycling and recovery UK. A friendly and supportive place that you will love to work in, we believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success. If you share our thinking and have the qualities we re looking for you could play a big part in our dedicated team.
To find out more or apply, please complete the application form and attach your CV.
No agencies please