Do you have recruitment or sourcing experience?
Are you a strong administrator?
Up to 25.2k pa PLUS amazing benefit package!
Based near Sutton
Monday to Friday: 35 hours per week this will normally be between 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri.
An amazing opportunity to join a local leading organisation as a Recruitment Executive.
The postholder is a member of the recruitment team. The team is a fast-moving group that requires committed, driven, and tenacious team members.
Sounds interesting? Daily duties include:
- To process all pre-employment checks (e.g. RTW, DBS checks, reference check etc.) in accordance with the company's recruitment policies.
- To fully utilise our systems in the recruitment process: Applicant Profiling (ATS), Applicant Screening (ATS), Employee Scheduling (People Planner).
- Ensure the safe storage of DBS disclosures and any other documentation in line with existing policies.
- Booking staff onto induction training and confirming attendance in writing.
- To manage all other aspects of recruitment administration (e.g. preparing invitations to training, offer letters, contracts of employment, regret letters/ emails).
- Ensure we have bank details, tax documents, health questionnaires and equal opportunities monitoring documentation.
- Candidate Support during the applicant screening process post successful interview.
- Meeting time specific targets for all the processes.
- Personnel file compliance - ensure candidate files are continually updated until they are ready to start work.
- To actively assist with answering the telephone, resolving issues and taking messages as appropriate.
- To support the team as required in HR and Training administration.
- To check and respond to all job applicant enquiries received from different channels on a timely basis in line with our targets.
- Ad hoc admin duties.
To be successful in this role you'll have:
- Good organisational skills
- A background in recruitment or office administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with applicant tracking systems
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT skills
If this is for you then you should apply today! If you know someone else who may be suitable, please pass on their details or ask them to apply!
Click on the apply button or email me, Joan Collins at (url removed) for more information on the role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.