Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Control Inspector to join their manufacturing business based in Alton that offer Technical Moulding services in Plastic and Rubber. This is a full time permanent job.
- Carrying out Shop floor quality inspection for all relevant tests, acceptance methods prior to release of material into Stores.
- Creation of Inspection Specifications, Work Instructions and Visual Aids.
- Conduct all aspects of Goods Inwards inspection.
- Complete pre-release inspection on all products prior to packing for despatch.
- Raising Supplier NC s.
- Provide training and guidance to personnel involved in Production.
- Good working knowledge of engineering drawings & specifications.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a quality related field.
- Experience in working in a Manufacturing / Engineering environment.
- Working knowledge of SPC and AQL sampling.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 & AS9100.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware/software applications including word processing and Excel, experience of using statistical software (e.g. Minitab) is desirable.