Totally Recruitment Ltd are seeking Property Clearance Operatives on behalf of a well-established leading provider of property services within the Stoke area.
You MUST have a clean drivers licence, no criminal convictions and live within the Stoke area. You must be able to attend an induction to complete health and safety modules at site based in Birmingham prior to starting.
The below role will be suitable for applicants who have previous experience with property clearance, general labouring and industrial cleaning however, applicants without experience are welcomed.
As a Property Clearance Operative you will attending vacant properties and conducting clearance and cleaning duties.
- To drive the team van when required
- Cleaning and Clearing vacant social housing properties, both the interior and exterior gardens after the tenant has vacated the property.
- Remove any lounge, bedroom or kitchen furniture left behind.
- Remove any other items left behind by tenant
- Remove all furniture, carpets, underlay, lino, curtains & blinds from customer properties Remove any old/damaged outbuildings/sheds from the garden
- Trim back hedges and grassed garden areas
- Remove any debris left in gardens/tards/driveways
- Deliver and retrieve security keys
- Any other tasks as directed by the site manager
- Remove all old/damaged outbuildings/sheds from customer properties
- Remove needles, bodily fluids & other contaminated objects on occasions when needed
- To continually update the call centre during jobs where needed
- Full clean drivers licence is essential
- Must live local to the area and transport will be provided to and from work
- No criminal convictions - a DBS will need to be completed upon a successful probationary period
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy items consistently
- Good communication skills
- Safety Conscious
- Positive approach
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm 1 hour unpaid lunch break - You will be picked up and dropped home daily.
The role is a temporary position with a view to be extended / made permanent for the right candidates. Once permanent, you will be put on a call out rota.
To apply for the above Property Clearance Operative, please click apply and follow the application process