We are seeking an experienced Property Administrator to join our clients team in North London. In this role, you will support the Commercial Property Management team and serve as a liaison between the property manager, tenants, and suppliers.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing diary appointments and coordinating schedules
- Handling electronic and paper filing
- Arranging access for contractors and tenants for maintenance work
- Uploading compliance documents to the Meridian database
- Setting up a signing in and out system for keys to the properties
- Assisting with tenant move in and move out procedures
- Raising purchase orders for maintenance work and tracking them
- Assisting with the tendering process for required works
- Updating the Horizon comments section with relevant building and staff information
To be successful in this role, you will have 2 years experience or more as a Property Administrator, you will have excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail, and customer service experience. You should also be able to manage your workload effectively and learn new procedures quickly. Familiarity with Microsoft Office, the Horizon Property Management system, and the Meridian Health and Safety database is a plus.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday from 8:30 - 5:30 with a salary range of £27,000 to £30,000, depending on experience.
Benefits include private health care, 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension, 4 x salary life cover, loads of social events, discretionary annual bonus and season ticket loan.