Brook Street UK LTD are working with our Public Sector in Lisburn to provide a Procurement Administrator on a temporary on going contract for 4-6 months initially!
The successful Administrator will work 36.25 hour per week and be paid 13.20 hour!
You will be responsible for Providing support to the Contract and Procurement Advisor in the provision of an efficient and effective procurement and contract management service.
Your day to day work duties will look like this;
- Process requisitions into purchase orders
- Create new catalogue lines and update/maintain existing lines
- Create/Set up new contracts
- Investigate and process failed Invoices
- Adhere to the timescales for all cyclical and routine processes
It is essential that the successful applicant MUST have a minimum of 5 GCSE qualifications Grade C or above including Maths and English.
An awareness of current and good practice for procurement and associated technology including competitive tendering techniques
To apply for this role click " Apply now" and send your CV to Conor Taylor