Pfeffer Torode, an award-winning architecture and design firm, provides distinctive design solutions in response to project-specific aspirations for a wide range of commercial and residential project types. Our team of over seventy designers, architects, and professionals combines comprehensive commercial project experience with an extensive background in fine residential design bound together by a common, constant commitment to quality design and dedicated service. Pfeffer Torode maintains offices in Nashville and Chattanooga, Tennessee as well as Birmingham and Montgomery, Alabama. Our work, concentrated in the Southeast, also spans across the country and abroad.
We are seeking an Operations Coordinator to provide key internal support while maintaining external, client-facing communication and project onboarding duties. The Operations Coordinator will work closely with the CEO, Director of Operations, and firm leadership to help vet potential clients, intake project information into PTA project budget and schedule structure, ensure contract delivery, assist Director of Operations in scheduling the project with PTA team members, and help to monitor the timeline and budget status of the project throughout its lifecycle. The Operations Coordinator will provide the handoff between clients of executed projects and the Project Managers / design team. They will provide all necessary notes and project information from preliminary project meetings through an organized project database. Once the project has kicked off, the Operations Coordinator will monitor and support the project from an internal perspective. The Operations Coordinator will also work closely with Coordinators from different departments to support the organizational effectiveness of the firm. This is primarily an in-office position, with work from home flexibility as needed for dealing with the situations of daily life.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 4 years applicable experience in operations / project management
- Effective communication skills, both written and spoken
- High degree of self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Effective time management and ability to re-prioritize quickly
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of organization
- Ability to handle sensitive project, business, and personnel information
- Highest degree of professionalism
- General interest and enthusiasm in design and the built environment
- Prior experience in design or hospitality field (not required, but a considerable asset)
- Competency with basic computer operations and software
- Proficiency in industry standard software:
- Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook and Excel
- Adobe Creative Suite (not required, but a considerable asset)
- Deltek Ajera A&E (not required, but a considerable asset)
This is a full-time position; salary will be commensurate with experience and skill level.
- Employer provided healthcare (vision and dental included)
- Paid Time Off (15 days starting + 8 holidays)
- 4% 401K matching with immediate vesting (after 1 year of employment)
- $100 monthly technology stipend
- Professional Development stipend and paid time
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- 1 PDF including cover letter and resume
- File should be saved as: yourname_pta_OpsCoord. File size should not exceed 2MB.
- Submit pdf to careers@ with the subject heading "Operations Coordinator .
- No phone inquiries please.