MS 365 Systems Engineer, Senior Systems Engineer, Microsoft 365, COR5307
I m looking for an experienced Systems Engineer, a technical expert within the Microsoft 365 suite to join a growing research company in central Oxford. This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a 365 Systems Engineer to take ownership of my clients Microsoft landscape! The Role
The 365 Systems Engineer, will join a lean technically excellent team, responsible for the configuration, integration and deployment of my clients Microsoft offering. Ensuring best practise, the 365 Systems Engineer will stay abreast of emerging technologies within the MS stack, enhancing my clients current offering to suit a growing businesses needs! The Company
Founded by a group of University of Oxford academics, the Office 365 Systems Engineer will be joining an incredibly exciting research company. Based in central Oxford, their office is easily accessible by public transport. Benefits
What s required of the Senior Systems Engineer?
- 25 days holiday
- Office perks such as pizza lunches
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Flexible working including remote
- Technical expert in Microsoft 365 administration and support
- Experience with MS Teams, SharePoint and Endpoint Manager
- Any experience with Power BI, Dynamics 365 or Microsoft DevOps would really set your application apart!
If you re an 365 Systems Engineer looking for a new challenge with an exciting and growing company, in a great central location, then please apply today to learn more! MS 365 Systems Engineer, Senior Systems Engineer, Microsoft 365
Corriculo Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.