WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Come work for one of the Southwest region's premier mechanical contractors. As a Project Manager with a Mechanical background, one can expect to work through their team leveraging their trade knowledge to successfully complete projects and impact profitability.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management or equivalent preferred. Equal years of field experience may be considered in place of B.S. Degree.
- Has 5+ years' experience in the commercial and industrial construction space
- Has design-build experience
- Able to proactively manage the project life cycle to anticipate needs and impact project success
- Able to build and grow relationships with clients and vendors
- OSHA 10 preferred
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Serve as project leader for bids as assigned by GM
- Able to prepare and manage contracts, submittals, schedules, and drawings
- Serve as an advocate for safety, quality, and efficiency on the jobsite
- Have a mentorship mindset and focus around growing the team
- Actively involved in the pre-construction, scheduling, purchasing, management processes
- Able to pass a full background, MVR and drug-screening