Drive business growth and expand market share for our creative services agency. Develop and execute a strategic plan for new-client acquisition that ensures consistent and sustainable annual revenue growth.
We are an experiential marketing agency advancing the mission of brands, businesses and universities through extraordinary events and ongoing communications. We are:
- A privately-held company celebrating 20 years in business.
- A trusted partner to top-tier brands in professional services, pharmaceuticals and higher education.
- A collaborative community of 70 full-time employees.
- A fully-flexible work culture with both remote and in-person work in our HQ office in downtown Chicago.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive market development strategy.
- Drive new client acquisition efforts to add $1M+ annual relationships to our client portfolio.
- Lead partnership development initiatives to strategically position us for growth.
- Proven experience in market development or related roles within professional services.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining strategic partnerships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and able to lead cross-functional teams.