Hunter Gatherer AHP has a fantastic oppurtunity for an experienced Histology Biomedical Scientist to join a busy laboratory based in Manchester on a full-time locum basis. This is a 6 month contract with views for extension. Our client is also open to considering experienced Band 5's for this post!
- Monday - Friday
- Manchester based
- 37.5 hours per week
- 9am - 5:30pm, shift patterns can offer some flexibility
- Must be confident with Microtomy
- Band 6, Band 5's to be considered
- ASAP start
- £24- 27 PH
- 6 month contract
About the Individual:
- Current HCPC Registration
- IBMS Accredited Degree
- 1 year experience in Histology, Microtomy
At Hunter Gatherer AHP, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Jessica at Hunter AHP on (phone number removed).
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)