Landlord Services Manager
Greenacre are pleased to be supporting a not-for-profit housing association, based in Luton. Our client has been providing affordable accommodation in Bedfordshire since 1962 and their mission is to place the customer at the heart of everything they do, by providing homes, support & opportunity.
The landlord services team offers private landlords the choice of long-term lease contracts so that they can utilise the properties to meet the housing needs of local people and help to tackle the demand for rented homes.
What will you do in the role?
The landlord services manager will play an important role, being at the front line of the private lettings service, managing the day-to-day operational service provision to help prospective and current landlords, ensuring a high quality service is delivered through the smooth running of the department.
- Responsibility for managing the service along with providing direction to the Landlord Services department; promoting and delivering a customer-centric service that is responsive to landlords needs, and places customer influence at the heart of the service.
- Continuously developing the portfolio of properties including identifying need, sourcing properties to company standard and negotiating with landlords.
- Working in collaboration with the Leadership Team to develop and deliver the Landlord Services Strategy.
- Evaluating operational practices with due regard to risk, statutory and regulatory requirements and best practice to help improve delivery and development of the annual business plan to help drive continuous improvement.
- Developing the service to broaden the lettings offering though market value let properties to ensure commercially viability of the overall service.
Who would excel in this role?
- Up to date knowledge of obligations of landlord & tenant and current letting legislation.
- Previous experience in private lettings or social housing provider.
- Understanding of social issues, such as homelessness, wellbeing, support services
- Understanding of property maintenance, energy efficiency, running costs
To discuss this role in more depth, please phone Emma Carroll on (phone number removed).
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.