Qualified Primary Teacher
Must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Twenty4Seven Education is thrilled to be working alongside this incredible SEN school located in Gravesend. They are looking for a passionate and hard-working Teacher who will provide an enriching and stimulating learning experiences for pupils adapting and supporting all levels of abilities.
The school is dedicated to providing its students with a stimulating and enjoyable curriculum that helps the children grow academically socially and personally. The school is run by a dedicated team of staff who work to create a friendly and welcoming environment that the pupils can take pride in. The school prides itself on its ability to meet its pupil's individual needs and develop each unique set of skills that they bring to the school. Their dedicated team of staff is looking for someone who will work to the best of their ability to continue this supportive and stimulating environment and provide care for the pupils.
The successful candidate will work closely with the staff to provide a series of Lessons following the curriculum set. They will begin as soon as possible and will work weekdays during the term time from 8am- 4pm. The successful candidate will provide lessons for a range of abilities and will adapt the lesson plans to better suit and support the needs of the students.
The ideal candidate:
- Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
- Able to teach National Curriculum
- Be adaptable, organised, dynamic, and hardworking
- Understand the requirements for high-quality teaching and have a desire to positively impact students learning and achieve highly
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- Be able to use ICT in all aspects of your work and embrace new technologies and ideas that enhance learning
- Have excellent administration skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Have good interpersonal and communications skills
- Be a positive team player with a strong commitment to professional development
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided