23,000 - 28,000
My client is a world-renowned respected market leader in their niche manufacturing sector. With the company having 8 sites, (and counting) worldwide, they're meeting goal after goal, as a result, they're looking to expand their technical team. The existing tech team is a small, hardworking, but lively bunch of engineers who love what they do! If you're a 1st/2nd Line IT Engineer who wants to join a company that cares about their team, then this could be the role for you!
- Supporting your colleagues with their technical queries
- Hands-on troubleshooting of technical issues
- Supporting the site networks, infrastructure, software and hardware
- Configuration, maintenance, and break-fix of the above
- Supporting the various ongoing and future projects
- Supporting the onboarding/offboarding process
- Supporting the documentation in the IT team
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows Server
- The team are currently in the process of gaining their ISO 27001 qualification, so any experience in this would be a massive bonus!
- 28 Days Paid Annual Leave
- Private Medical Care + Dental Insurance
- Amazing company culture (with a People Silver Accreditation to prove it)
- On-the-job training and progression
- Life insurance
- Buy/Sell Holidays
- Company pension
If you're interested in hearing more or would like to apply - then hit apply now. If you have any questions, you can reach me on 0141. 674. 8511 com.
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.