Are you looking for your next challenging in a constantly expanding company in the local area?
Benefits include; free parking, 25 days holiday, company pension, private medical insurance, life assurance scheme & cycle to work scheme.
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well established Company who are seeking a IT Support Technician to join their expanding team.
Salary: 28,000 - 32,000 p/a
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 9am to 5pm
Duration of contract: Permanent
- Installing, configuring and maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server
- Provide 1st and 2nd line IT support for users via the IT Service Desk.
- Support end users in a physical and virtualised (VMWare) environment.
- Configuration & installation of hardware & software.
- Managing backup systems and restoration.
- Flexibility to travel when needed between locations and remote support of other offices.
- Experience in a similar IT support role
- Excellent communication
- Car driver - due to multiple locations
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.