IT Security Specialist
Travel Management Company
Up to 60,000 + Bonus
Leeds - UK Hybrid Working Role
We are recruiting for a IT Security Speciality on behalf of a Corporate Travel Management Company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled IT Governance & Compliance specialist to enhance their career with a leading company who plan to expand their operations globally in 2023/24.
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of IT policy and assist the the senior leadership team in assessing risk. You must have a strong understanding of data protection and key analytical and communication skills.
Key Skills and Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor and understand UK GDPR and Data Protection regulations
- Review GDPR clauses and ensure compliance across the organisation
- Liaise with new and existing suppliers and carry out due diligence
- Identify security weaknesses and create solutions to problems
- Monitor cyber security websites for threats
- Remain current on best practices and industry trends
IT Security Certifications or a Computer Science Degree will benefit your application.
In exchange for your commitment and hard work you can expect a generous salary and bonus scheme and the opportunity to travel outside of the UK.
If this opportunity sounds like its for you then apply today.
This vacancy is based in Leeds and requires 1 day per week in the office. Applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to commute on a weekly basis.
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships