ISO Compliance Manager
Supporting the Head of HR in maintaining the company accreditations across ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001
Location: - Coventry
Salary: - 60,000 Basic + Package
This role requires a quality/compliance professional with significant experience in managing a company's internal processes and procedures. Ensuring the correct systems and processes are in place to keep the organisation compliant and in line with the various ISO accreditations.
Working with a consultancy on a permanent basis, your role is to work with the leadership team, keeping control of the processes and procedures that are required to be able to pass and maintain an ISO audit.
The daily duties of an ISO compliance manager will vary depending on the ISO and maintaining the quality management system. Duties could include:
- Developing and implementing the organisation's quality management system (QMS): This involves creating and maintaining the policies, procedures, and documentation that are necessary to ensure that the organization meets its quality objectives.
- Monitoring and improving the performance of the QMS: This involves tracking the performance of the QMS and identifying areas where it can be improved.
- Conducting internal audits of the QMS: This involves periodically reviewing the QMS to ensure that it is being implemented and maintained effectively.
- Liaising with external auditors: This involves working with external auditors who are responsible for assessing the organization's compliance with the relevant ISO standard.
- Providing training to employees on quality management principles and practices.
Maintaining ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 needs someone who has experience of what it takes to pass an audit. Able to clearly communicate at all levels across the business, giving training and development to employees and the leadership team where required. Just passing an audit isn't the aim of this role, learning and developing the standards and procedures so an audit is just a formality should be the key.
- Previous experience in managing an organisation's ISO accreditations.
- Undertaken ISO Audits before
- Living in a commutable distance to the office as you will be required to be in the Coventry office 2 days a week.
You must be living and eligible to work in the UK to apply for this position
If you are interested in this role please apply via this link or contact Phil Crew via LinkedIn or contact us via The Resolute Group main office on (phone number removed)
All correspondence will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.