Internal Sales Administrator
Hours: Monday Friday: 09.00am 3.30pm 30hrs (1/2-hour unpaid lunch)
Part time - Permanent
Salary: £12.00 per hour dependant on experience
Internal Sales Administrator required to join a manufacturer of automotive aftermarket tooling solutions on a permanent part time basis based in Redditch paying a salary of £12.00 per hour. You will be working closely with the Senior Sales Administrator/Marketing Assistant on a day-to-day basis but ultimately report directly to the Managing Director.
Our client is a leading supplier of automotive aftermarket tooling, supplying into over 25 countries worldwide. As an award winning and innovative company within engine setting and locking tools, our client has grown a customer base which ranges from OE Parts Manufacturers to Car Part Distributors and International Tool companies.
The Internal Sales Administrator will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks to support the sales team and ensure smooth operations within the sales department.
This role requires excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Internal Sales Administrator Key responsibilities:
- Responding promptly and professionally to customer product/general enquiries, stock availability and price enquires via phone or email, providing accurate and helpful information as required.
- Taking and processing customer orders which include sending order acknowledgements to customers and answering pending order questions and organising card payments.
- Managing the email correspondence of the sales mailbox.
- Obtaining quotes and booking customer shipments overseas and organising customer reports for export shipments.
- Assisting with the preparation and processing of commercial and customer invoices, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Maintaining and updating customer records and maintenance and administration of the SAP system as required.
- Administering/organising the daily collection of next day UK parcels, postal and pallet shipments.
- Liaising with carriers and forwarders to ensure the company has the most up-to-date information in relation to paperwork required when using their services, what services are offered and how to use them plus all costs incurred.
- Assisting in the preparation of sales reports using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Liaising with ASIS to ensure any queries regarding the functioning of SAP in relation to price lists, invoices, despatch notes, customer business partner information, report configurations and any other questions are resolved.
- Administrating the customer warranty claims procedure.
- Ensuring that all filing (paper or electronic) associated with the work being done as per the company procedures and is kept up to date.
The ideal Internal Sales Administrator:
- Previous experience in a sales support or administrative role is preferred.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel and SAP and have good all-round computer skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload effectively.
- Highlighting any efficiencies or areas of improvement that could be made in your area of business once settled into the role.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
To show your interest in this Internal Sales Administrator role please Apply Now with a copy of your CV, should you be successfully shortlisted a member of our Team will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.