Are you an employee-champion whose mission is to provide the best possible work experience?
At ACHC, we hire only the best. As a non-profit company with a rapidly growing customer base, our philosophy is innovation, honesty, and quite simply, excellence. If you share our passion for transforming the health of our communities and would like to experience and promote the ACHC difference, we'd love to have you join our team.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to manage the HR team's daily operations and assist in the creation and implementation of initiatives and objectives that support the success of our dynamic high-performance organization. This key business partner to others company-wide will promote an inclusive environment where employees feel heard, respected, and have a sense of belonging due to shared achievements and alignment with ACHC's values.
If you enjoy shaping culture and driving continuous improvement, this is the HR role for you!
Working closely with HR leadership, key focus areas will include:
- Direct management of HR staff members - staffing, training, performance management, and professional development
- Regular mentoring and coaching to foster professional and personal growth among all ACHC managers and employees
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- Employee Relations and Engagement
- Benefits Administration and Wellness
- Performance Management
- Policy creation, implementation, and interpretation
- Compliance and Reporting, with excellence and efficiency in record-keeping
- Collaboration on HR special projects
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, plus 10 or more years of HR administration and management experience
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM CP/SCP certification preferred
- Established ability to successfully build and sustain strong working relationships across a wide spectrum of internal and external partners
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral/written communication, and presentation skills with a polished and professional presence
- Solid working knowledge of employment law and other compliance regulations
- Seasoned change-champion who leads by example in celebrating diversity and in authentically exhibiting flexibility, integrity, and accountability
- Authenticity is critical, as is a creative approach to problem-solving
- Proven ability to influence and motivate leaders and team members company-wide, while also swiftly resolving issues related to performance and discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
This position is located in Cary, NC, with a hybrid policy that allows for a mix of in-office time along with some remote working. Compensation includes base salary + annual bonus.
You will have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility. Our visionary market sensibility is coupled with a workplace that has been recognized both nationally and locally as a Best Places to Work award recipient. ACHC provides a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package featuring 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits for individuals. Come join our fun-loving, committed team of professionals who each play a vital role in providing our customers with the industry's best possible service experience.
Accreditation Commission for Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.