HR Policy & Reward Manager
I am working with a Public Sector Organisation based in Havering who are looking for an HR Policy and Reward Manager for 3 Months Initially.
The role is full time, to start ASAP and paying up to 450 Umbrella per day. The role is in scope of IR35.
- Create an inclusive people management framework for the organisation, including the development, implementation, and maintenance of people management policies, procedures, and best practice, ensuring these are strategically aligned to the organisation's vision and short and long-term objectives.
- Provide a range of solutions to ensure staff are supported at work and rewarded fairly, i.e., terms and conditions of employment, pay and benefits, employee recognition, and health and wellbeing.
- Responsible for the provision of workforce data and insight, ensuring reports, returns, FOIs and other information meets the needs of the organisation and service requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take a strategic approach to HR policy development informed by research, benchmarking, data, and evidence, and engaging key stakeholders, ensuring they align to the strategic aims of the organisation, drive performance, mitigate disputes and meet legislative requirements.
- Lead the development and implementation of a reward strategy.
- Lead the review and maintenance of terms and conditions of employment, pay and employee benefits, employee recognition, and health and wellbeing provision.
- Lead the development of a culture where equality, diversity and inclusion are ingrained in all employment policies, procedures and practices.
- Responsible for the HR&OD online presence, including regular communication and engagement with the workforce.
- Carry out equality impact assessments on all new and amended policies and procedures.
- Inform, engage, and consult with recognised Trade Unions and other key stakeholders on the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the tender, procurement, management, and monitoring of a range of contracts and services in relation to service provision, e.g., occupational health, employee assistance programmes, employee benefits and wellbeing solutions.
- Responsible for managing the allocated budget, ensuring expenditure is maintained within the agreed budget.
Knowledge & Skills
- Extensive experience of designing and successfully implementing people management policies and procedures within a large complex organisation
- Experience of leading change projects in large, diverse organisations
- Experience of managing a significant portfolio of projects. Able to create delivery plans and implement
- Considerable experience of engaging and influencing others
- Experience of operating in a unionised environment and undertaking consultation and/or negotiation with trade union representatives
- Experience of procuring services
- Experience of matrix management and/or managing project teams
- Experience of budget management
Please only apply for this post if you are an experienced HR Policy & Reward Manager and available to start on no more than a week's notice.
Priyanka Sharma(Eden Brown Synergy)
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer.
Eden Brown Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number (phone number removed). Our registered address is 5th floor 4 Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AR, part of nGAGE Specialist Recruitment Limited T/A nGAGE Talent. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment. We take reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email but cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage sustained as a result of computer viruses and the recipient must ensure that the email (and attachments) are virus free.