HR Advisor - 12 Month FTC
- Job Reference: 1108699970-2
- Date Posted: 8 September 2023
- Recruiter: Sewell Wallis Ltd
- Location: Halifax, Yorkshire
- Salary: £28,000 to £32,000
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Contract
Here at Sewell Wallis we have a brand new opportunity with a great client in the West Yorkshire area. They are currently looking for a HR Adviser to join their team on a 12 fixed term basis. This role is hybrid but can be based in either Leeds or Halifax, with occasional travel to the other office for team meetings.
This role is a great opportunity to join an experienced and welcoming team that work well together. The position is a true generalist role providing support to line managers and employees on a range of matters.
Some of the key duties of the role include:
- Providing advice to manager on a variety or hr matters.
- Provide guidance to managers to enable them to manage day-to-day employee issues and assist them with more complex issues which may lead to a potential capability, disciplinary/grievance, and dismissal.
- Employee onboarding and conducting inductions.
- Managing the employee life cycle and absence management, maternity leave, long term sick etc.
- Conduct six weeks and three-month probation reviews where appropriate, ensuring where extended suitable objectives are set.
- Conduct exit interviews, identifying trends or issues and providing recommendations where applicable.
- CIPD level 5 would be ideal.
- Proven experience as HR Adviser or HR Generalist.
- Strong communication skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge of UK employment law.
In return they offer great benefits including:- Hybrid working, 34 hour week, 25 days holiday + BH, vouchers, social outing and much more.
If you are interested then apply now!
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.