SRG is thrilled to present an exciting opportunity for an experienced Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager a leading scientific research and consulting organisation in the food and drink industry.
Position: Health, Safety & Environment Manager
As the HSE Manager, you'll be responsible for spearheading the development and promotion of a positive corporate HSE culture. Your expertise will ensure the safety of staff and third parties while driving continuous improvement through an integrated HSE strategy that aligns with legislation, best practices, and ISO accreditation standards.
- Enhance HSE competence and awareness through training and mentoring
- Develop and implement effective HSE procedures and risk assessments
- Drive the operational HSE strategy and foster improvements
- Lead audits, investigations, and implement corrective measures
- Stay updated on HSE standards and ensure compliance
- Analyse data and provide management reports
- Initiate cross-site HSE initiatives and drive improvement
- Manage HSE records, training, and corporate safety coordination
- Experience in the food or drink manufacturing industry
- A-level education, with a degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
- NEBOSH National Diploma.
- Technical membership of IOSH or equivalent.
- Proven experience in managerial or advisory H&S roles.
- Proficiency in ISO standards, risk assessments, and continuous improvement.
- Strong leadership, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information.
- EHEDG and PUWER training desirable.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an established company and contribute to the advancement of safety, health, and environmental excellence in the food and drink industry.
If you're a proactive and experienced HSE professional seeking a rewarding challenge, we invite you to apply with your updated CV and cover letter showcasing your qualifications and relevant experience.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.