Head of Finance & Resources.
Permanent, Full time, Hybrid. ( 2/3 days in the office)
60,000 - 63,000 Salary
Client based in Kent.
Sitting on the SLT and reporting into the CEO, you will manage the finance function for a charity with income of approx 4million.
Finance team of 4.
The client is seeking a Qualified Accountant. Experience of managing a similar sized organisation would be beneficial.
Financial Control and Reporting
- To prepare financial forecasts and report to the Chief Executive and Board on identified risks and necessary remedial actions to ensure long term financial viability.
- To prepare the Association's statutory accounts for audit and liaise with the auditors.
- To prepare monthly reports and management accounts for the Board and make recommendations to the Board on its content and layout.
- To prepare the annual budget in consultation with the Chief Executive and other members of the Senior Management Team.
- To prepare monthly budgetary information for budget holders and assist them with budgetary control.
- To contribute to the preparation of the annual Business Plan.
- To make recommendations to the Board on treasury management.
- To make recommendations to the Board on financial policies.
Bookkeeping and Payroll
- To line manage the Finance Team, to arrange necessary training, and to be familiar with and periodically audit their work.
- Responsible for Payroll and liaise with our payroll provider.
- To take responsibility for the Associations IT strategy, engaging professional advice as required.