Graduate Continuous Improvement Engineer
Competitive Salary + Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance
Are you a recent Graduate from an Industrial Engineering or related degree looking for your first exciting career role within a Global, industry leading business that will give you full training through a 3-year development programme?
As a Continuous Improvement Engineer, you will be responsible for improving efficiency, reliability and cost-effectiveness within the manufacturing and R&D programmes within this business' multiple Aberdeen facilities. You will gain experience in lean manufacturing principles, six sigma ideology, and other continuous improvement methods.
- Develop a continuous improvement culture, initiatives and improvement plans.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts to improve maintenance, manufacturing & service.
- Identify new opportunities for projects such as improving design, manufacturing & rework processes.
- Participate in Failure Investigations for manufactured products.
Experience & Exposures:
- Ideally you will have a degree in Industrial Engineering, however we will also consider Mechanical, Electrical or related degrees.
- Knowledge or exposure to continuous improvement methods such as lean manufacturing or six sigma.
- Experience in an engineering related internship or work placement during your degree is highly advantageous.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me on (phone number removed) or drop me an email at I look forward to hearing from you.