Graduate Business Development Executive
Location: Hybrid London
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Excellent Commission and Training!
This is the opportunity for you if you are searching for an opportunity to make a start, to make your mark and to be coached and developed into a core part of our team.
You have some soft research skills, possibly gained through an internship or even a degree in university, we are going to show you exactly how to develop that into a great market research sales ability!
You are interested in the numbers that make a business tick, the heart behind a business, the data!
Interacting with others comes easy to you and reaching out, building new connections and securing friendships is second nature to you!
Here at Axco, we call this role a Business Development Representative.
If you have a degree, or around 12 months experience in a sales internship this is the chance for you to break into the corporate world!
You will be part of a team who have the opportunity to showcase Axco s fantastic range of products and services into client operations.
As our Trainee Business Development Executive, you will also be responsible for:
- Developing a flawless understanding of our products, and the challenges we have within the market!
- Working with teams internally, identifying new opportunities and new markets!
- Desk research, you will search for job titles, entities and contacts that are relevant to us!
- Social media marketing, emailing, and cold calling to generate leads and carry out lead qualification!
- Cleansing and maintaining Axco contact databases/CRM database management
- Managing all relevant internal and external stakeholders
You will also need;
- Excellent communication skills and an incredibly personable approach!
- An understanding of working with or in a consultative sales environment, or a strong desire to learn!
- Analytical abilities, our entire company is based around data!
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability and drive to develop your professional network!
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook.
AXCO is a company with a difference, you should have some of the following characteristics:
- Personal ambition we want you to WANT to progress to a role that will provide an even greater challenge!
- Strong attention to detail we will rely on you to spot and have the confidence to discuss potential improvements!
- Fearless Picking new concepts up fast, including the what , why and how !
- Shows an interest beyond their immediate world.
- Seeks out opportunities to do new things, even if these will be difficult!
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on APPLY today!