Mid-Level Go Developer
Investigo have recently partnered with one of the leading eCommerce Performance Partners. They're a leading eCommerce Performance Partner and use data paired with analytics to improve traffic to their clients website.
The company are about to create their first mobilised SASS offering which will need assistance on building but before they begin working on this, the bulk of the successful developers role will be building specific solutions for clients.
They're looking for technical experience in:
- 2 years experience in Go/Golang.
- Experience in Google Services or Ad Technology e.g. Google Ads, AdTech, Google Services, or Ad APIs highly desired.
- All data is through GCP, however they use AWS in the view of cloud technologies so cloud experience is desired but if there's no current commercial experience then the experience with Modern API's is important.
The ideal Developer:
- A communicative individual that can liaise internally and externally; with stakeholders.
- Enjoys problem solving and providing specific solutions to clients.
- Enjoys collaboration with an innovative approach. Happy to help build and deliver new SASS mobilised platform eventually.
Salary: Up to 55,000 plus benefits.
Working model: Flexible. 1 day a week in Birmingham office.
If this is of interest or know anyone it could be of interest to, contact me:
(phone number removed)