Geography Teacher - Secondary School - St. Albans - Education and training
A fantastic Secondary School in St. Albans is seeking a Geography Teacher / Geography ECT to join their department for a January 2024 start. This is a permanent, full-time contract. TLR options are available for experienced Geography Teachers looking to progress their career.
The Head of Geography is looking for an ambitious Geography Teacher with impressive results and a hard-working attitude. The school encourage Geography ECT's to apply, as they have a fantastic & bespoke framework to ensure you have the best start to your Geography Teaching Career!
The school boasts incredible facilities, great career progression, CPD and excellent student behaviour. The school is renowned for their supportive SLT, and impressive results across all subjects and impressive KS5 results. This is an exciting time for a Geography Teacher or Geography ECT to join the school.
Does this sound like the Geography role for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
- Inspiring and motivating the younger generation
- Working alongside a team of fantastic Geography Teachers
- January 2024 - Full Time & Permanent
- Located in the Hertfordshire
- Must have UK QTS or be in the process of gaining.
- Strong academics across the board - Degree, A Levels and GCSEs
- Must be meeting the 8 Teaching Standards to a 'Good or Outstanding' level.
- Strong Geography Teacher / Geography ECT with good subject knowledge
- Must be willing to listen & apply feedback.
- Graded 'Good in latest Ofsted report.
- Impressive results in both GCSEs & A Levels
- Modern & creative facilities throughout
- Impeccable behaviour throughout the school
- Plenty of additional support in class from graduate Teaching Assistants
How to apply
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
St. Albans - Education and Training - St. Albans
Education and Training - St. Albans