Role: General Manager
Salary: up to 70,000
As the General Manager, you will embrace a multifaceted role that combines leadership, strategic thinking, and commercial acumen. Reporting to the Division Manager, you will be an integral part of the senior leadership team. In this role you will assume responsibility for project delivery; project commercial aspects; P&L management; and safety compliance, address commercial; technical; and project-related matters, and take the lead on framework and tender bids. To be successful in this role you will need, a background as a civil engineer, experience in leading and managing teams, strong communication skills, and contracting and commercial experience. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
- Assume responsibility for project delivery, project commercial aspects, P&L management, and safety compliance
- Provide support to teams, addressing commercial, technical, and project-related matters.
- Oversee the month-end process,
- Take the lead on Framework and tender bids
- Attend senior-level client and internal meetings
- Chair divisional meetings on a monthly and weekly basis
- Assist in the allocation of resources on a weekly and monthly basis to optimize project execution.
Skills and experience required:
- Hold a background as a Civil Engineer with prior contracting and commercial experience
- Demonstrates adeptness in leading and managing teams, fostering growth and driving results.
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Brings business development, tendering, and estimating experience
- Exhibit exceptional decision-making skills
- Embraces a UK-wide role that involves travel, illustrating flexibility and commitment.