Do you have KS3 & KS4 Teaching experience? Are you looking for work in Sleaford?
The desired General Cover Teacher will have experience working in secondary schools with classes of around 30 students and a wide range of ability levels. The role of a General Cover Teacher is to support learning and manage the classroom in the absence of the usual teacher. You will be covering a multitude of subjects and would be expected to provide quality teaching and learning in the absence of the subject teacher.
To be considered for the position of General Cover Teacher, you will:
- Have experience teaching within a secondary school.
- Have excellent behaviour management.
- Recent relevant referenceable experience of teaching within secondary schools.
- Have a passion for education and an interest in taking a teaching or support route.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
What we offer
As a General Cover Teacher, part of our team, you benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid using the PAYE system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability).
- Social and networking events.
- Pension contributions.
- CPD to help with your professional development.
- Access to a dedicated consultant.
We are a market-leading education supply agency committed to the development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high quality educators.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage learners and would like the challenge of working in a rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities call Lucia on (phone number removed), or email your CV on (url removed)